Thursday, December 15, 2011

Poem I MADE

“Song of Myself”


I enjoy life, I’m glad I was born
Everything I do, I do for myself and my family
I try to be the best and strive for greatness

I was born in Minneapolis, Mn at HCMC
I was born early, too early, almost died

Lucy Laney Is where I started my education
Scholastica is where I plan to end it
First generation student, I plan to finish

I, now 18 years old, in a month19
New to this college life, I got to make it right
I’m at the bottom of the barrel now, I’m only looking up

Saints are my team
Im living my dream
Going to college and playing football

As we look at me, my style is unique
My skin, my face
Especially my hair!

Little worms sticking out my head
We call those dreads, all dark colored
With gold tips on the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment